- Advice and obtain the best possible course offers for students.
- We advise and guide you through your admission process.
- Your educational and career interests comes first at all times.
- Independently Designed to match your own needs.
- Compliance with the requirements of our partner universities.
- Give advice on courses depending on your career path.
ETGSL Education has established a network of International Student Vendors to provide an initial point of contact and to advise you at a local level. We currently have ETGSL Education vendor services operating across Nigeria. Arrange a meeting with your local area vendor or at your nearest ETGSL Education office to benefit from these services.
1. Education certificates, including any English language test results.
2. Details of two referees, one of which must be from an academic background.
3. For postgraduate course, a CV containing details of all responsibilities held.
4. Your sponsor, where necessary.
Our partner universities regularly run interview sessions and seminars in Nigeria, so make sure you check the ETGSL website and social media sites for the latest information.
As an international student, you will need to make sure you successfully apply for a visa before you move abroad to study.
Meeting with an experienced counsellor will allow you to discuss your options and choose the right fit for you.
We also run series of education fairs in these markets – providing you with a chance to meet face to face with university representatives.